KIKO Haul

By Monday, December 14, 2015 , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello Everyone,

KIKO Milano recently opened up a new store in our city and I was so so excited that finally I have access to KIKO products. Heard so many good things about this brand and I wanted to try it for the longest time. I know I could order it online but somehow I never did it. But once I knew they were opening a store here I was literally counting days and making a list of what all stuff I wanted to buy. I wanted to get more stuff but the store was quite crowded that day and I managed to pick up few bits only but I am really happy with the stuff I picked up.


Here's what I got:


  • Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation in WB 90 - I am a ardent follower of youtuber Lily Pebbles and she has recommended this on her channel a while ago. It is a light base which is great for daily wear and is a hydrating formula. I have got shade Warm Beige 90. It looks ok but I haven't tried it so can't say much but I am really looking forward to try it out.
  • Precision Eyebrow Pencil in 01  – I wanted to get a new eyebrow pencil and as I was in the store I picked this one up. I usually get brown shades but SA in the store suggested shade 01 which is a greyish taupe shade. I really like how slim the pencil is and has a very fine tip. Real easy to work with.
  • Long Lasting Stick 8 Hour No Transfer Eyeshadow in 05 and 06  – Heard so many good things about these eyeshadow sticks and I really wanted to get them. But there are so many shades to choose from and I wanted to get so many but I finally narrowed it down to two shades 05 and 06.
  • Soft Touch Blush in 105  – While I was browsing through the store I saw the blush display and was immediately drawn to it they have really nice shade selection. I clearly don't need anymore blush but I couldn't help myself and I got one. Shade 105 is such a pretty dusty rose shade and I don't have anything like this. I usually gravitate towards more pink and corally shades.
Hope you like this post!!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Hmmm all products looks promising.Would love if you mention the pricing and which city it has opened.

    https://50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/bronzed-eyes-peach-lipswinter-makeup-look-video/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so lucky ! I we had these here :/ The blush sounds nice
    Forever 21 Makeup Sponges Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anu Dev: Thanks for pointing out to mention prices. Will update the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lana R: KIKO is a really nice brand and I wish it was easily available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a very detailed review, I have heard a lot about KIKO. I'll surely try the Foundation.

    xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chaicy Style A Pastiche: Do try it out and share your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try some products from Kiko, all products look promising dear <3 Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rakhshanda Rizvi: Do try it out dear you will like them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I haven't tried a foundation by Kiko yet, it's a little hard to pick a shade online and I don't have a store near me.
    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lulle H: Picking up foundation online is really difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul. I really like how sleek that eyebrow pencil is. I guess greyish taupe works nicely :)

    Curious and Confused me

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Swathi Bhat: Thank you dear. Couple of times I tried it, it looked nice but still have to use it some more to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never heard of this brand! Thanks for sharing :) All the products look great! Waiting for the full reviews :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Anurima KohlandStilettos:Thank you dear. Will be reviewing the products soon.

    ReplyDelete