Recent Empties #2

By Thursday, December 03, 2015 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello Everyone,

After I did my first empties I was so proud of myself to finish up quite a few things and thought it would take me quite a while to do another post like this because I get bored easily and switch to new things but I have been good and stuck to finishing up stuff that I am using and here I am again with yet another empties post. So let’s see what all products I managed to finish up this time around.

Here they are:


*Please excuse not so good photo. 

  • Eucerin Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF 30 – It has high UVA/UVB protection and is water resistant. It is a nice product and I prefer to use it for my body and not my face. They say it is an extra light but I find it quite heavy to use on the face and gives a greasy look. It is a nice product and I liked when I used it but not a fan in particular. I would not buy it again because there are so many options in the market to try out.
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm – I thought it would be a balm but it’s not it is thick cream cleanser and feels like using a cleansing milk but thicker. It is very effective in removing the makeup and works on waterproof mascara as well. Doesn’t sting or irritate my eyes. It is thick and creamy so oily skin people might not like but dry skin gals will like it. But it leaves a slight residue behind after cleansing which I personally don’t mind because I double cleanse and usually use a face wash or Garnier micellar water after using this. This is quite moisturising and even after using face wash my face doesn’t feel dry or stretchy.
  • Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover – It is a bi-phase eye makeup remover. Great product and very affordable. It removes waterproof mascara easily and quickly. Just pour on the cotton pad and hold over your eyes for few seconds and your done. No rubbing or tugging is required. Doesn’t irritate or burn my eyes. Definite repurchase.
  • L'oreal Triple Active Comfort Gentle Toner for Dry and Sensitive Skin – Its consistency is quite thick in comparison to other toners. This is a very gentle and hydrating toner. Doesn’t have alcohol. I am not that particular about using toners and it is not a must step for me in skincare. But I am open to try something which interests me.
  • Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for Sensitive Skin – A very gentle cleanser that is great for dry and sensitive skin gals. It doesn’t dry out my skin or leave it feeling stretchy post washing. Not the best to remove the full face of makeup with but a nice option for second cleanse or a morning cleanser. I like using it as a morning cleanser. I have used it for a long time now and always have this in my cabinet. If you are looking for a gentle cleanser and don’t want to shell out too much money then try this out.
  • L'oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin – I have to admit I bought this one because of the cute little rubbery scrubber that comes with it and I love it, it is so handy and I use it all the time with other face washes as well. It is a nice face wash. Lathers up nicely and a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean which is good thing but I have notice that post wash my skin feels a bit stretchy and I have this urge to apply my moisturiser/cream immediately. But once I am done with moisturiser/cream it feels normal again.  If that’s something you are not comfortable with then try something else. Not going to repurchase, I want to try something else. 
  • Body Scrub – I picked this up from one of the grocery stores. It is there in house brand. It is a cream based body scrub. I am so used to using body polishes that I missed the soapy element. Smells like pomegranate. I found it a bit harsh for my liking and ended up using it as a foot scrub. Not going to repurchase.
  • Nivea Deo – I prefer using roll on during travel. They are much easier to carry around and are compact in size. It was ok nothing special. Worked fine for 6-7 hours after which I felt like reapplying it. Now I have one from Yves Rocher.
  • Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair 3 Mask – Not a fan it didn’t do much for my hair. I expected it to nourish my hair and control the frizz but it was not that effective. It did provide some shine and my hair felt soft at touch but the effect was not that long lasting. Not a repurchase.

I hope you like this post!!


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. it's hard for me to finish up products,you did a nice job....so many empties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @serene sparkle: it's hard for me too I get bored so quickly but I was so inspired for doing this by reading all the empties blog and it feels really good to finish up things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. superb post
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like these posts keep me motivated to stick to finishing a product instead of constantly switching to new stuff. You did very well!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Linda Libra Loca: Thanks Linda. Empties post motivated me to do so and I really felt so good finishing up all these products. And once you get into this you really start enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Nivea make-up removers are awesome! I wish I had discovered them sooner, I used to spend so much money on pharmacy make-up removers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kiss & Make-up: I tried other bi-phase one and they stung my eyes so badly until I found this one. I think I am gonna stick to this one plus it's pocket friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thin I might also buy one of the loreal 360 face washes for the scrublet :P Nice post !

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lana R: I really like the scrublet it's very soft plus it looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like doing these posts! keeps you going !

    ReplyDelete
  11. This Nivea Makeup remover sounds really great, I want to try it! Thanks for sharing xx

    http://liz-breygel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to read empties post a lot, it gives an overview of the products after completely using it

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Elizabeth Breygel: It's a great one. Do try it and thank for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Preethy Senthilkumar: I love these post too.

    ReplyDelete