Nordic Cap of Sweden Star Nails in NP 24 Review

By Wednesday, January 13, 2016 , , , , , , , , ,


Hello Everyone,

Today I am reviewing Nordic Cap of Sweden Star Nails in NP 24 for you guys today.

Price: 1.5 USD

Packaging:
As far as the packaging is considered it comes in a square glass bottle with black cap.

Performance:
Nordic Cap of Sweden Star Nails in NP 24 is a light grey shade. The texture of this polish is quite creamy and smooth. But this is not as pigmented as NP 20 reviewed here. It is more on the sheer side and I had done three coats and still it was not entirely opaque. But even after three coats it dried pretty quickly and i didn't had to faff around and wait for it to dry. Have nice glossy finish. Brush is a standard nail polish brush round and cut straight at top. Not a big fan of the brush. As far as the staying power is concerned its very good. Without any top coat it stayed strong for three days with slight fading and minor chipping around the edges and by the end of the fourth day it chipped a little more but nothing horrendous. Glossy effect stayed good for 2 days but started wearing of by third day. With a base coat and a top coat the wear time definitely improves and you can easily get 5-6 days of wear out of it which is quite impressive. Generally nail paints don’t last that long on me and I was not expecting this one will last this long. I would have been okay if it lasted for even 2-3 days so I am quite happy with my purchase. 


The Good:
  • Smooth and Glossy finish
  • Dries fairly quickly.
  • Staying Power
  • Nice shade range
  • Not streaky
  • Quantity
  • Affordable
The Bad:
  • Not that pigmented.
  • Not a fan of the brush
I really like the colour but wish the nail paint was more pigmented. But for what it's worth its quite nice. Staying power is impressive as well. Some of the more expensive nail polishes didn't last this long on me and this is so inexpensive. I am definitely getting more nail paint shades and will get the lipsticks as well.




Hope you like this post!!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Lovely shade. I always like your nailpaint and your finger rings picks..too cute :)

    Recently Posted: Maybelline Fit Me foundation Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Swathi: Glad you liked the shade and thank you for such lovely words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a elegant shade love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @serene: I am loving this shade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anamika: Thank you Anamika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the color. Is it available in India, I have not spotted this anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shampita: Thank you Shampita..I don't think it's available in India.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Senseiteve: Thank you dear. I am really loving this shade right now. A nice break from all the dark shades.

    ReplyDelete