Black Boots

By Monday, February 22, 2016 , , , , , , , ,





Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. So I am back with a fashion related post. Last month I shared with you guys a few clothing pieces I bought during the sale season here. I am enjoying those pieces a lot and that white cable knit sweater I have worn it loads and love it. Today I am sharing yet another sale find of the season and these are my new pointed toe black ankle boots. I was in search of a nice pair of ankle boots for quite a while now and I finally found the perfect pair and that too on 70% off. I love a good bargain and I am soo happy with my purchase. These are leather shoes and are a tad bit tight. I have to break into them a little but otherwise they are very comfortable.



Hope you liked this post!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments