Recent Empties

By Wednesday, October 07, 2015 , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello Everyone,

Reading all the empties post really inspired me to do this. I am really bad at finishing products because I get bored quickly and switch to something else and products seem to just pile up. But from last month or two I made it a point to finish up products and I have to admit it feels really good. And after throwing up all these bottles I have so much space in my cabinet and it looks way more neat and tidy now. Enough with the rambling. Let’s see what all I managed to finish up.


Here they are:


  • Oriflame Nature Secrets Exfoliating Shower Gel with Energising Mint & Raspberry – I love this shower gel. Smells refreshing and gentle enough that you can use it everyday. With regular use it improves skin texture as well. Review here. Will definitely buy it again.
  • Oriflame Happy Skin Caring Body Lotion Sensitive Skin – I was pleasantly surprised with this one. Nice citrusy fragrance and light weight yet very moisturising. Review here. Would love to try other variants from this range.
  • Rituals Samurai Shower Foam for Men - Reading this you would be like why the hell men product are being mentioned here. Well I love the smell of this and I loved using it from time to time. Unique shower foam technology. In contact with water transforms this gel into a foam.
  • Rituals Samurai Cool Deo Spray for Men-  I didn't use this one but this smells so amazing and I think it is a nice option for the men in your life. 24 hour protection against perspiration and undesired body odor. Mild and moisturizing. Organic Bamboo is known for its healing properties. Cedarwood gives a surprising fragrance experience. 
  • Dove Advanced Hair Thearpy Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo – I didn’t liked this much. It says its for dry/dull hair but it didn’t do much for me. It cleaned my scalp nicely but left my hair a bit dry. Not gonna buy this again.
  • Olay Regenerist Anti Ageing Revitalising Serum – I really like this serum. It is very hydrating and gets absorbed almost instantly. But I have an issue with its packaging once the product starts to run low the pump stops dispensing the product and there’s a load left and you have to scrape it out. I am trying something else and will see. But I would not mind buying it again. Review here
  • Olay Regenerist Revitalising Eye Serum – Another nice product from Olay. It’s light weight and very brightening and not at all greasy. But if you are looking for something to treat your dark circles then this might not be your best option. Would try something which is more effective on dark circles. Review here
  • Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi Phase – Amazing product for dry and dehydrated skin. My skin loves this product and this makes my skin feel so hydrated and nourished. But it so pricey. I think I will try something more pocket friendly this time.
  • Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 – It is a light weight moisturizer with SPF 30. It is a nice moisturizer but I prefer it for summers and need something more rich for colder months. Will be getting this again.
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara – It is more of an everyday mascara. It nicely defines your lashes and adds length to them but doesn’t do anything in the volume department. Staying power isn’t great either and it flakes a lot. Won’t be getting this again.
  • Fleur Pour Femme for Women Eau De Parfum – I really like floral scents and this was no exception. Fragrance is not too strong or overpowering and lasts quite a while.

I hope you like this post!!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. @Serene Sparkle: Thank you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot of empties. Now there is room for new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many nice products and quiet a lot of empties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's soo much fun throwing out the empties and making room for new ones.

    styleapastiche.com - New Post - Featuring Bluestone Peacock Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have tried 2 varients of Oriflame Happy Skin Caring Body Lotion and love it a lot. :) so many empties lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Senseiteve Anubhuti: I have never thrown so many empty bottles in one go....which Oriflame Happy Skin Caring Body Lotion would you recommend.

    ReplyDelete