October Haul - Garnier, H&M & Formula 10.0.6

By Wednesday, October 14, 2015 , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello Everyone,
I was feeling so proud of myself because I finished up all those products that I treated myself by buying some new products. To some it may seem as an excuse to buy more stuff but in my head it makes total sense. So I am going with it..

Here’s what I got:



  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – Read a lot of good things about this so I wanted to give a try plus it’s so affordable in comparison to Bioderma. Love how easy to use micellar water are and perfect for when your feeling lazy but still have to cleanse.
  • Formula 10.0.6 Picture Perfect Day Daily Moisturiser with SPF 15 – I was looking for a simple fuss free moisturiser with SPF and which is more pocket friendly. After doing some browsing I picked up this one. I have never tried anything from this brand earlier. Like the packaging of this.
  • H&M Nail Colour Remover – Ran out of last one and I was in the store saw this one and picked it up.
  • H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil – I really liked the Lovely Lilac and since then I wanted to pick up more shades. And this time when I was in the store I picked up two more shades in Wildlife and Grand Cru.
  • H&M Eye Colours To Go in Fairytale – It’s a eyeshadow in a chubby stick form. It is such a pretty shade and I love how easy to use eyeshadow sticks are.
Hope you like this post!!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. i really want to check out h&m's beauty stuff and i've heard good things about the garnier water as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Danielle: H&M makeup stuff is really nice do check it out. I love their eyeliners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll surely try the Garnier Cleansing Water one out. I'll await your detailed review on the eyeliners. Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Style.. A Pastiche! - styleapastiche.com - New Post - L'oreal Highlight Palette Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chaicy Style A Pastiche: Do try the Garnier micellar water and I will be reviewing the eyeliners pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Looking forward to the reviews :)

    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rakhshanda Rizvi: Thank you dear. Will be reviewing them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great haul..is garnier cleansing water available in India ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been reading so much about Garnier water these days. Too sad its not availabale in India :(
    http://beautyandallthatjazz.com/sneak-peek-to-the-myyra-launch-event/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Beauty and much more: Thank you dear. I don't think its available and @sneha just confirmed it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sneha: That's why I picked it up...read so much about it and wanted to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would really love to know your views on Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Senseiteve Anubhuti: will review it soon :)

    ReplyDelete