New In My Closet

By Monday, January 25, 2016 , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello Everyone,

I have never shared with you guys any of my fashion picks. The primary reason was I haven't been shopping much clothes wise. This might come as a shock to people who know me personally because I love shopping like all the girls do but for past few months I was not feeling it. My bank account looked pretty content during this phase but with sale season at it's best it came to an end. And I am very happy for that. I didn't go too crazy which I tend to during sale season and only picked up few pieces to add in my wardrobe.

I wanted a white chunky cable knit sweater for a long time now. It was a lot harder to find than I imagined. There were so many things to consider the pattern, neck style, oversized or fitted. Finally I zeroed down this one and it was 50% off. 


I really liked this one. It looks so snuggly and warm and stylish at the same time and it was at 70% off. I had to buy it.


I didn't have a nice black cardigan in my wardrobe. You need to have key basic pieces in your wardrobe. This comes in so handy to layer over blouses and dresses.


These tops are not so winter appropriate but come spring and summer these will be great. Plus they were an absolute steal at 75% off.




Hope you liked this post!!

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. These items you found are so lovely! I purchased myself some pieces discounted at 50-70% and a pair of boots -70%!!! I also found many spring/summer pieces also at sale, a girl has to be ready for spring, right? :)

    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yiotou_La: Thank you dear. I am looking for boots too but yet to find the one I like. Really hoping I find one on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tops are really cute. Great shopping you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shampita: Thank you Shampita. It was long overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks ! I envy your sweater collection :P
    My Recent Post - Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anamika: Thank you Anamika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lana R: Thank you Lana. I am glad you liked the sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices and fantastic steals :) Hoodie one is my favorite.

    Recently Posted: Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup palette review

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Swathi: Thanks Swathi and ya I got them at great price. My fav. is the white one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Barbara O: I love the white one too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice haul. you have selected nice tops :)
    htp://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. All these look so cool...and super cute...
    xoxo, Neha
    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow so nice!! I love your post. You can get more women accessories from http://www.thefemall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look so awesome. Loved it. Like your post.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete