July Favourites

By Monday, August 03, 2015 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello Everyone,

July is gone and with yet another month gone, its time to share the monthly favourites with you guys. We are well into August, eighth month of the year. This year is really flying by. In July there were few products that really stood out and I have been reaching for them on daily basis. 

Here they are:

  • NYX Slim Lip Pencils in Bloom and Hot Red - I have already raved a lot about these pencils here and here. Love them and have been constantly reaching for them. I want to get all the shades.
  • Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat - This give me a nice and smooth base to work with and I think my nail paint goes on much smoother because of this and it also helps in improving the staying power of nail paints.
  • L'oreal Paris Super Liner Silkissime in Brown Temptation - This is what I have been wearing on my eyes since the day I got it. It is dark but doesn't look as stark as black eyeliners do and is more appropriate for daytime wear. Love the finish of this and it lasts all day long. You can read the review here.
  • Yves Rocher Redberries Exfoliating Shower Gel - Love the scent of this one and the way it gently exfoliates, leaving you with softer smoother skin. Reviewed it here.
Hope you liked this post!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. lovely picks.. would love to try the yves rocher shower gel and the nyx lip pencil in bloom :)


    Chic Peachy Pink | Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rajshree: Thanks dear. Kinda of obsessed with nyx lip pencil in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice favorites :) I would love to try both NYX lip pencils and yves shower gel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Senseiteve: Thank you!! Loving NYX lip liners.

    ReplyDelete